Origami Owl ® National Convention Fall 2013 Sneak Peek!

Origami Owl ® National Convention Fall 2013 Sneak Peek!

15 Jul, 2013
hootinglockets
, , , , , , , , , , , ,
20 comments

This weekend Origami Owl ® held our first annual National Convention that included a SNEAK PEEK into our new fall line! This includes some amazing NEW products as well available to customers some time in September! HOOT HOOT!

As Designers watched the unveiling of the new products, they all snapped pictures and shared with the rest of us that weren’t able to make the trip to Arizona (I was SO bummed, but I WILL be there next year!) They also received some prototypes (yes completely NEW products) just for attending the conference.

Well Hoot Loot lovers, I have compiled some photos of all the new things that are coming your way especially for you! You are going to LOVE it ALL!

LINK LOCKETS!!!

As in Living Locket Bracelets! I am in serious love with this new product! Instead of the locket having a magnetic clasp, it has a patent pending screw on top, keeping your charms or plates safe and secure. Also, they announced that the chains will be interchangeable! I heard from several designers saying that they have regular bracelets as well!

How gorgeous is this!? Who wants one?!

Link Lockets

WINDOW PLATES!!!

They take our plates ONE step further and they are oh so beautiful! The ones they unveiled are a “love”, heart, cross, and key Window Plate. The all have a round piece that fits around the the inside of the locket that keeps the Window Plate in place. This takes the Living Lockets to an entirely NEW level of customization, beauty and PERFECTION!

Window Plates

NEW CHAINS!!!

We will be offering a new 32″ Box Chain, a Layered Chain, a Toggle Chain, an Over the Heart Chain (where there is a Locket made into the chain that rests over your heart), and a 20″ Sterling Silver Chain. They are all SO beautiful and will be great additions to your collection!

Chains

NEW DANGLES!!!

I LOVE the Birdcage Dangle! It is SO beautiful and will accent the Owl Dangle perfectly! We are also adding more gold Dangles as well as a Pave’ Heart and Pave’ Key in both silver and gold. BEAUTY BEAUTY BEAUTY!

Dangles

NEW CHARMS!!!

In addition to our amazing collection of 300+ Charms that we already offer, we are adding some really awesome new ones as well!
Including:
House Charm
Mom in Rose Gold Charm
Rose Gold Cross Charm
Vintage Rose Gold Charms

charms

NEW TAGS!!!

Last but not least, new items are being added to our Tagged ® Collection! We will offer a Nameste Tag, a Miracle Tag, a Four Leaf Clover Tag and an Apple Tag!

Tags

Are you getting excited for the new fall line?! Make sure to get in contact with me so I can send you a new Take Out Menu (aka catalog) as soon as I get them in!

Kelley@HootingLockets.com ~ 470-253-HOOT ~ www.Facebook.com/OrigamiOwlbyKelley ~ www.Twitter.com/HootingLockets

CONTACT ME FORM

20 Comments

1. carie tavarez August 20, 2013 at 9:48 am Reply

Love your page! Can not wait for the new Bracelets! Any idea exactly when available want to have a party!

• hootinglockets August 20, 2013 at 7:23 pm Reply

Thank you Carie!!!

The Nest revealed last night that they will be available on November 1st!!! So not too much longer! I’m going to shoot you an email with some hostess info so you will know what great goodies you can earn :)

• Rebecca Blake September 12, 2013 at 7:54 pm Reply

Do we know when the fall catolog will come out?

• hootinglockets September 13, 2013 at 1:39 am Reply

Yes ma’am! It’s being released to Designers October 1st! If you would like to be on my mailing list for the new ones, email me your information and you can be one of the first to get one :)

• Amy Davis October 2, 2013 at 11:54 am

I am not a hostess or independent consultant, but sersiously considering it! Could you send me a new catalogue to browse!?!?!
            My address is Amy Davis, Richlands High School 138 Tornado Alley Richlands, VA 24641

• hootinglockets October 8, 2013 at 2:22 am

Amy I am so excited to hear you are interested in Origami Owl! I have a new Take Out Menu on its way to you including a special coupon for you! If you have any questions, please let me know :)

• candice rosenbalm November 1, 2013 at 12:08 pm Reply

Are the bracelets still being released today?

2. Ashley Nesbitt August 25, 2013 at 4:50 pm Reply

I’m a DIW and I just LOVE your page! I can’t wait to get my wings and FLY! My position number is 2687, so it won’t be long now! :)

• hootinglockets August 27, 2013 at 4:07 pm Reply

Ashley you should have gotten your invite last night!! HOOT HOOT! Congratulations!!!!!!!!

3. Sara Robertson August 28, 2013 at 8:58 am Reply

I’m just kind of curious as to when the new Fall 2013 catalog will be available and if you could possibly mail me one?? Also, when are the new items available for purchase? I was also considering hosting a party if you could maybe direct me on how I would go about doing that. Thank you, any help is greatly appreciated :)

• hootinglockets August 28, 2013 at 6:45 pm Reply

Hi Sara! I will absolutely add you to my list for the new catalogs as soon as they are in my hands (which should be October 9th) and the new products can be purchased October 9th as well, with the exception of the Link Locket Bracelets and they will be available on November 1st :). I am going to send you an email to give you more information about hosting :)

4. Barbara Jenny September 6, 2013 at 3:07 pm Reply

I Just saw your necklaces and am so excited. I am already planning gifts for my huge family, friends and colleagues. Thank you !

• hootinglockets September 6, 2013 at 3:27 pm Reply

That is amazing Barbara!!! They really are special and unique gifts. Let me know if I can help you with anything :)

-Kelley

5. Conswello September 13, 2013 at 3:16 pm Reply

Few things: 1. I love this stuff, first home party with a product I want to sell. 2. I cannot wait for that darn bracelet! 3. Just gotta do lists in threes or an odd number.

Besides my silliness – who in the heck did you use to do this blog? I love the layout and have been looking to do a better job blogging etc. I am not a Origami designer/salesperson as of yet and the blog I am looking to do, would not be associated with OO.

In closing, I just want to compliment you on your blog and also state that I have referred to your site multiple times while waiting for my first locket, chain and charms to arrive. Thank you!

• hootinglockets September 14, 2013 at 3:16 am Reply

Thank you SO much for visiting my blog and I adore silliness! It totally makes me smile :) Everyone is anxiously awaiting the bracelet and counting down the days! Anytime we get new information I post it here as well as on my FB/Twitter so keep an eye out for upcoming news.

As for the blog, I created it with WordPress. I pay for the domain hosting monthly, but the layout and everything related to the blog is all done through the wordpress platform :) Very user friendly and easy to use.

6. Marikay Kilar September 30, 2013 at 9:13 am Reply

I’d love it if you could send me a new fall book. I’m interested in having a party. I am in Hubbard, Ohio. Where are you located??

7. Julie Rock October 12, 2013 at 4:11 am Reply

I would love to have a new catalog sent to me! My address is Julie Rock, 40 West Mohler Church Road, Ephrata, Pa. 17522.

8. Darla Gregg November 17, 2013 at 9:59 pm Reply

My mom sells origami owl and I love it my necklace is so cute I love it and I’m thinking ill get a matching bracelet for Christmas (I hope at least)

9. Margie Shipman November 22, 2013 at 8:18 pm Reply

I was at a Taste of Home show last night. I seen a displace of your products. I am interested in finding out more about them. Can you send me a catalog. I leave almost 100 miles away from where the show was.

Margie Shipman
    437 County Road 4651
    Poplar Bluff, Mo. 63901

10. Margaret Poggemeier December 5, 2013 at 5:33 pm Reply

Hi I have just learned about these lockets! Maybe I have been under a rock lol! Anyway I would love to have a catalog and see about possibly hosting a party. Margaret Poggemeier
    3115 Calhoun Dr